50 Blog Post Ideas … Part Two
Earlier this year I wrote part one of this blog post where I talked to you about the difficulties of coming up with new blog content … day after day. Today I wanted to elaborate on that a bit more but with a twist! Instead of rambling off a new list of 50 blog post title ideas I’m going to share with you some questions to ask yourself when you’re feeling in a slump for new ideas. So, get ready … Here we GO!
Resources are our best friends …
- What are come of the fun new tools/programs that you’ve recently used?
- Have you created a “must use” list of resources?
- What entrepreneurial books have you read recently? Or perhaps, what books on your reading bucket list?
- Have you created a checklist for your niche? Or for others who do the same type of work as you?
- Have you created a list of top podcasts people in your industry should to listen to? Or that you enjoy?
- What about a list of new tools you’re interested in – that you want more insight about? Do a comparison.
- Have you created a motivational playlist? Or one for mindfulness after a long day?
- Have you shared a list of what you feel entrepreneurs just shouldn’t live without?
- Have you shared some research about “what’s new” or “who’s who” in your niche?
- What are some of the best blog posts you’ve read lately? Compile them into a list.
It’s all about timing …
- The obvious first … Have you figured out some great ways to save yourself time?
- What are the biggest trends in your industry right now? This year? Year(s) to come?
- Who are the biggest names in your industry right now? What are they up to?
- Have you created an interview-based post/podcast?
- Have you written an FAQ about the most frequent questions you get asked?
- Have you created an “ultimate” guide to something in your industry?
- Have you created a list of your top distractions and how you deal with them?
Don’t forget to self-promote …
- Have you talked about the benefits of investing in the services you offer?
- Have you talked about what it is that you actually do? How you can help others?
- Have you told everyone about what sets you apart from all your competitors?
- Have you shared some inspiration? Creative tools? Organizational tools? Productivity tools?
- Have you shared some client testimonials? Perhaps as a video interview …!
- If you can showcase your clients/customers … Have you displayed some of their work as case studies?
- Have you had the pleasure of being interviewed? Or guest blogged for someone?
- Have you done (and shared) a Q&A interview with your team?
- What 5-10 words best describe you (or your blog or business)?
- How do you schedule your work week? Share these helpful tips in a creative way.
- Have you celebrated a birthday yet … Business? Blog? Leaving the 9-5 behind?
It’s time to get personal …
- Have you thought about talking about how your business (or being an entrepreneur) changed your life?
- Have you shared a story … Perhaps your story?
- Have you talked about some of the things you’ve been most successful at in life?
- Have you shared some stories on failures? Those are important too.
- Have you shared what a typical “day-in-the-life” of what you do looks like?
- Have you shared what a typical “day-in-the-life” of someone in your industry looks like?
- What’s your idea of the “perfect day”? Or, maybe even “perfect client/customer”?
- Have you shared some interesting facts about yourself that people don’t already know?
- Have you complied a list of your favourite (business-related) YouTube channels?
- Talk about you as a business owner … What are you goals for the week, month, year …?
- Have you talked about your passions within your specific industry?
- Have you shared a list (or two) of people you admire in your industry?
- Have you shared photos of your workspace/office?
- Have you created a list of ways you get organized? Relax and unwind?
- Have you created a post with a round-up of your influencers?
- What about sharing the skinny on your morning routine? Manifesto?
- What are some things, in your industry, that you just can’t live without?
People love to learn …
- Have you created a TOP 10 (ore more if you wish) of things you wish you knew when you started?
- Have you talked about creativity? Or inspiration? Or how to be mindful?
- Have you done a step-by-step walk through of a process?
- Have you done an overview of the history of the industry you are in?
- Have you created a list (or two) on some terms – and explanations — used within your industry?
Now, there you go … ANOTHER 50 blog post ideas along with some links to some of the posts I’ve created on my blogging journey – consider those inspiration! And if you think about it, these questions may even turn into more than 50 if you split them up into different series posts and hopefully, they trigger other new, great and exciting ideas! Now, take them and run … Blow the ink right off your editorial calendar!
If you found this help or have other ideas and questions you would like to add to this list (or the list in part one), please let me know by dropping your ideas into the comments. I’d love to hear them!
Like this blog post?
If you found today’s blog post to be exactly the type of inspiration and know-how you were looking for, we would be very grateful if you would help this post spread
by sharing the LOVE with it socially, emailing it to a friend or dropping us a comment with your thoughts. You never know whose life you might change.