50 No-Fluff Blog Post Ideas
Well, folks, as you may have already heard … We’re winding down our blog for a little while (this being our 299th post – second last one) as we open up a new digital avenue to keep the tips, tricks n’ resources coming your way with an audio version; The Digital Glue Podcast. And with that being said, we thought no better way to end off our blog with a couple posts about blogging ideas! So, let’s dive in …
As business owners blog post ideas can be a bit hard to come back especially if you are looking for something that is going to directly lead your ideal client to a call with you. And let’s face it … coming up with new content for your blog day after day can sometimes feel utterly impossible, especially when your creative brain is being pulled in over a thousand different directions as it is. Then when it comes down to some time for you to work on your business needs (yes, blog posts included if you’ve added that to your action plan) you’re tired and feel like you do not own one ounce of creativity left.
But wait! Don’t give up yet! That would be too easy. We’ve touched base on this topic before.
In one of our previous blog posts (50 Blog Post Ideas) we went through some “general” ideas on keeping your blog going – or perhaps if you were thinking about getting one started – with a good list of topics and even on some expanded specifics like “What Inspires You to Keep Going?”. But today we are going to touch on something a little bit different … A little more “no fluff” based.
Today’s blog post idea list is built for entrepreneurs who want to get their ideas into the world efficiently and with no fluff at all.
So, here’s our favourite list of 50 no-fluff blog post ideas that you can start writing about today … Regardless of your niche!
- What’s your ideal client’s biggest pain point?
- How do you solve your ideal client’s biggest pain point?
- What’s one of your top tools or applications you use in your business?
- What’s one of the top-secret tools used only by experts in your industry?
- List one way you save yourself time in your business.
- What type of work do you do while on an airplane?
- If you were interviewing your perfect ideal client, what questions would you ask?
- List your services and compare and contrast them.
- List out top resources in your industry from other bloggers to cross-promote.
- What is one checklist you use constantly that you could share and help others with?
- What’s the top book you have read recently?
- What are your favorite blogs you keep tabs on?
- What helps you get the creative juices flowing?
- What is the difference between you now and when you started your online business?
- Walk your ideal client through your step by step method/process.
- Feature a question that you commonly get asked in your inbox.
- What is one question nobody asks you, but should before hiring you?
- What are your business goals for the month, quarter, and year?
- What is the history behind your industry?
- What are some of your biggest takeaways from the past year in business?
- How do you determine quality in your industry?
- What are you striving to learn more about?
- What are some of the top terms in your industry?
- Interview an industry leader.
- Create a post with some of your favorite quotes.
- What are some of your best blog posts?
- Swap out a written blog for video blog walking them through your day.
- Share a piece of industry news and comment about it.
- Survey your audience on a topic and then share the results from the survey
- What are some of the biggest trends in your industry?
- What sets your business apart from the rest?
- Where do you see your business and industry in the next 5 years?
- Spotlight a customer.
- Share some tips for using your services to get the most out of it.
- Share some of your greatest business successes thus far.
- If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
- Share your best social media tips.
- Take an unrelated topic and tie it to your field.
- Create an ultimate guide.
- What is the best part of what you do?
- Find the best jokes in your niche and share them.
- Set up a contest within a post.
- What are you not going to do this month/year?
- What is the road to success for you?
- Do you have a reading list for the year?
- What is on your bucket list?
- How do you schedule your work week?
- What’s a current frustration of yours?
- What advice has stuck with you for a long time?
- How do you stay healthy in your niche?
Like this blog post?
If you found today’s blog post to be exactly the type of inspiration and know-how you were looking for, we would be very grateful if you would help this post spread
by sharing the LOVE with it socially, emailing it to a friend or dropping us a comment with your thoughts. You never know whose life you might change.