What Virtually Untangled Can’t Live Without …
As you all know I’m a keener when it comes to productivity and organization — putting design and creativity aside for a moment. Some may feel it’s a control thing. And I guess in a way it is. But it is so much more than that. Those important business elements in our type of entrepreneurial lifestyle can only benefit us by helping us increase profitability, lower our operational costs (remember, automation is KEY), improves customer service (also KEY), reduces burnout and enhances our well-being and also assists us in optimizing our resources so we can seize the opportunity for growth.
We all have our own secret stash of favourite productivity tools, programs and platforms, and tips n’ tricks that help us organize our to-do lists, manage deliverables, keep our clients happy and make our day more wonderful than the last. But today, there are more tools, apps and programs geared toward business owners than ever. Which sometimes make it impossible to choose without wasting hours researching the “best of the best”.
Well, I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to share with you what makes our job of “untangling” much easier with a list of our favourite “can’t live without tools”! Because technology sometimes has a bad reputation, however, it’s also one of the greatest gifts it ever gave society – the ability to gain access to any and every resource imaginable. Which helps business owners, like us, use to grow and be success. So, what are you waiting for?!
Dive on into this life-altering list …
- Asana helps you manage projects while getting a clearer picture of what needs to be done.
- GoogleDrive is a great alt. as you only pay for the storage you need. Plus, you can share and access files from any device
- LastPass is the ultimate premium password manager that stores your accounts (and those of your clients in custom created sub-folders) online.
- Toggl is the simplest time tracker to help you get things done. Oh yah … and it’s free!
- Zoom combines video conferencing, meetings, and mobile collaboration all under one roof.
- Loom is all about video communication. And in today’s world, being virtual is not just all the rage but necessary.
- Slack is where work happens. Unifying your team’s convos, making your workflow … better.
- Bit.ly unleashes the power your links as it is a URL shortening management platform.
- MailerLite (much like Active Campaign and MailChimp) helps you supercharge your email marketing by enhancing your workflow, leveraging your customer data.
- WordPress is now one of the most popular full content management systems and website building tools.
- PromoRepublic is a social media management platform for localizes marketing for creating and customizing content with built-in tools, scheduling and staying on top of your results.
Think of this list as an all-you-can-eat tech buffet!
And don’t forget to visit our Vault – Where you can discover (and share) incredibly helpful platforms, website plug-ins, font and colour sites (to make things easy-peasy!) as well as some handy time-saver apps. (And yes! Tried, tested, true by yours truly and my team of “untanglers”!).
And if for some reason that’s not quite enough or on the path of what you need to improve your business and you’re feeling stuck because you’re just not finding the “right fit” for that special platform you feel you nee din your business to increase your productivity levels, get more organize and bring automation to the forefront, I like to rely on a site called AppSumo.
Basically, they are an all-in-one when it comes to saving time on platform and tool research. They do the legwork by finding the hottest tech companies (like Evernote, Depositphotos and MailerLite …. just to name a few) then run insane deals on their products – so you can not only save time but money) to build up a full arsenal of tools to grow your business. You can even try risk-free, ask questions to their support team, and even reach out to the tech founders and CEOs if you have additional burning questions on any active deal.
And BONUS … You can even sign up for their newsletter to get the hottest deals plunked directly into your inbox so you’re always in on the best-kept software secrets.
(And no, I’m not affiliate — even though I probably should be at this point — I just really love their strategy and platform offers! Being in-the-know on all new tech at all times and at a cheaper than usual price point has made my life and those on my team so much better and more efficient!)
Productivity and efficiency can be achieved only step by step with sustained hard work, relentless attention to details and insistence on the highest standards of quality and performance.”
~ J. R. D. Tata, Entrepreneur
Like this blog post?
If you found today’s blog post to be exactly the type of inspiration and know-how you were looking for, we would be very grateful if you would help this post spread
by sharing the LOVE with it socially, emailing it to a friend or dropping us a comment with your thoughts. You never know whose life you might change.